Area Sales Manager London (M/F)
Omexco is a well-established Belgian editor and printer of top end wallcoverings. Omexco exports to more than 100 countries worldwide and offer premium quality products designed and developed in house, manufactured in Belgium, for prestigious projects (luxury hotels, residences, restaurants, villas, cruise ships...).
The UK is a high potential market and therefore Omexco is looking to appoint one or two A&D orientated contract Area Sales Managers/Business Development Managers for the hugely important London area. Their responsibility will be to develop and reinforce the Omexco brand in the commercial and hospitality sectors. We are looking for motivated individuals who will further develop the existing accounts and generate new contacts and partnerships.
The role offers the successful candidates the opportunity to make their mark and establish the Omexco brand in the London region with the support and backing of a solid, financially sound company with ambitious plans and an excellent reputation in their field.
· You will develop and maintain relationships with architects, specifiers, interior designers/decorators, showrooms and retail shops.
· You will introduce all Omexco collections to these customers, advise and inspire them
· You will be responsible for all aspects linked to sales and follow-up of your customers including the uncovering of projects, the specification of Omexco wall coverings into those projects and follow up of those projects to point of order.
· You manage all existing customer relationships and develop new partnerships
· You work with the support of the back-office, do the necessary follow-up on all leads, and provide regular activity reports
· You will participate at trade shows (Decorex/London Design Week/Sleep/Architect@Work)
· You are ambitious, results oriented, positive, honest and wish to start a long-term relationship with Omexco
· You have a feeling and an eye for colours, quality, design
· You enjoy personal contact and working with customers who are creative professionals
· You are well organized, determined, resilient and capable of working independently
· You are committed to everything you undertake
· You have a two to three years of relevant work experience
· You have knowledge of and/or interest for interior decoration, especially for wallcoverings/textiles
· You are good at creating long-term relationships
· You like to be in project/commercial/hospitality environments with architects/designers/specifiers
· Being "on the road" appeals to you – carrying presenting samples/pattern books is not problematic to you